24 júl 12, 22:26:23 *
Üdvözlünk, Vendég. Kérlek jelentkezz be vagy regisztrálj.

Jelentkezz be a felhasználóneveddel, jelszavaddal és add meg a munkamenet hosszát
Hírek: EZ A NARUTO-KUN RÉGI FÓRUMÁNAK ARCHÍVUMA.

Főoldal   Súgó Keresés Bejelentkezés Regisztráció  
Oldalak: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 92
  Nyomtatás  
Szerző Téma: Naruto manga - Spoiler (Tilos a komment!)  (Megtekintve 700703 alkalommal)
0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában
-Dante-
Elit Jounin
Nem elérhető Nem elérhető

« Válasz #870 Dátum: 10 jún 02, 15:06:40 »

forrás: MH
 rajin
hitelesség: ?

With bees supports naruto fights against NINE TAIL DEMON FOX
Bee tells naruto if u get into NINE TAIL DEMON FOX's mind with my backup
and seize the source of chakra from NINE TAIL DEMON FOX's mind u can use the BIJUU chakra as your own power. and it will be YOURS forever.

Inside NINE TAIL DEMON FOX's mind using gigantic rasengan, rasen shuriken etc
naruto manages to get to the front of the chakra and gets caught by NINE TAIL DEMON FOX's hatred which is huger than expected.
there yami naruto emerges again.
Yamato and killerbee support naruto and yami naruto shouts at naruto to go away and vanish.
Then someone says 'no,u can stay here, naruto'
Its kushina. ---To be continued.
Naplózva

Krieg
VIP

Akatsuki Akatsuki

Never lost a fair game - or played one.

« Válasz #871 Dátum: 10 jún 02, 15:49:39 »

Hitelesség: ?
Forrás: onemanga.com
Szerző: narugato

The side text says "At the bottom of the Kyuubi's hatred... Naruto meets Kushina!!!"

Original script:

タコのおっさんのサポートを受けながら九尾と戦うナルト
九尾の意思からチャクラを奪うと一生自分のものになるらしい。
超大玉螺旋丸や風遁螺旋手裏剣などで追い詰めるが、予想していたよりも大きな九尾の憎しみに囚 われていく。
半分また黒いナルトが現われて、消えていなくなれ!!と叫ぶ黒ナルトにいいえ、ここにいていいのよと語りか け、
ナルトと呼ぶクシナと出会い次号

Chinese script:

受到章鱼大叔支持的鸣人和九尾狐狸战斗着
九尾的愿望是夺取属于自己的查克拉
鸣人用超大玉螺旋丸和风遁的螺旋手里剑攻击,却被预想之中更大的九尾的恨意所抓住
出现了黑暗的鸣人,消失之前喊:不行黑鸣人、一直呆在这里可以么?
下回是鸣人和久辛奈的会面

English script:

Support to fight from behind Bee Kyuubi Naruto
Will penetrate the support of the Bee-nine-tails, take out the source of the chakra, Bee will be able to use his power as with the Bijuu chakra.
The struggle on the front of the spiral shuriken jutsu, such as wind and chakra Rasengan Kyuubi Ootama than in the intention, seized with a hatred of the larger-than-expected nine-tails.
Naruto appeared from there half black, and supported by the Yamato, be gone away! ! Black Naruto shouted.
There, no, people speak and I'm staying here.
The next issue of that person's mother Kushina Naruto
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 10 jún 02, 15:57:25 írta Krieg » Naplózva
Chakra
Adminisztrátor

Egyesített Shinobi Haderő Egyesített Shinobi Haderő

« Válasz #872 Dátum: 10 jún 03, 00:31:19 »

A 497. fejezet a főoldalon! Várjuk a 498. fejezet spoilereit eme topicba.
A kommenteket kéretik a szomszédos témába írni. Köszönjük.
Aki itt kommentál, egy hétre kitiltjuk.

Kérünk mindenkit aki spoilert talál a neten, mostantól minden hozzászólása elejére szerkessze be a lentieket.
Amennyiben nincsenek a hozzászólás elején a felsorolt dolgok, törlésre kerül a post.

Idézet
Hitelesség ellenőrzés:  *
Forrás: ide írd, hogy honnan származik az információ
Szerző: Ha egy másik fórumról szerezted az infót, ide írd annak a tagnak a nevét, aki írta.
Naplózva

"A mágia él. Az idők folyamán a helye változik, és velünk együtt növekszik. A mágia minden lehet, amit csak el tudsz képzelni. Végtelen sok módon felfoghatod... fényként, sötétségként, pirosként, vagy akár kékként. És szabadon él, akárcsak a Fairy Tail." - Makarov mester, Fairy Tail
gabrm
Újonc

« Válasz #873 Dátum: 10 jún 08, 20:39:19 »

by: The Special One

Naruto 498: Naruto Meets His Mother!

(Naruto is face to face with Kushina.)

Naruto: “You-you know my name…” (Kushina giggles.)

Kushina: “Of course silly, that’s the name your father and I gave you…” (Naruto has a shocked look on his face.)

Naruto: “That means, you’re?”

Kushina: “Boy you’re slow… Yes, I’m your mother sweetie…” (Naruto glances at his mother and slightly blushes.)

Naruto: “Heh, I’m not a kid ma…” (Naruto snickers. Kushina slightly grins and rests her head in her palm.)

Kushina: “*mumble* he sure does look like Minato*.” (Naruto can’t hear her all the way.)

Naruto: “Huh?” (Kushina clears her throat.)

Kushina: “I mean, you must certainly get all the young ladies to wait around for you, right?” (Naruto is startled by that question and starts fiddling his fingers.)

Naruto: “Well…” (Kushina then busts out in laughter and points her finger at Naruto.)

Kushina: “Just kidding, you have no luck with them whatsoever!lol I saw from inside you… You’re such a dork!”

(Naruto is angered.)

Naruto: “HEY WHAT’S THAT’S SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!”

Kushina: “And he’s stupid too…”

Naruto: “STOP INSULTING ME! I’m YOUR SON!” (Kushina claps her hands just once and stops laughing abruptly.)

Kushina: “Just foolin’, relax, the Naruto I know loves a good laugh, isn’t that right?”

Naruto: “*mumbling* Crazy hag…” (Kushina has an annoyed face on. She punches her fist into her palm)

Kushina: “What was that boy! Speak up when I’m talking to you!” (Naruto immediately straightens up.)

Naruto: “AHH! Yess ma’am!”

Naruto (in thought): “She’s worse than Sakura and Granny combined… Why can’t she be like the 4th… “

(The scene switches to outside of the mental world. Killer Bee and Yamato are amazed at the fact that the Kyuubi’s chakra surrounding Naruto has subsided.)

Killer Bee: “It’s gone…”

Yamato: “What do you think happened?”

Killer Bee: “I don’t know, let me peak inside… (Killer Bee sits down and notices that the Kyuubi is the only thing sitting there in the mass of white space. The scene switches back to outside.)

Well All I sees is that fox… Dis never happened befo’… Where did he go inside his own soul? It’s like there’s another force at work or somethin’…”

Yamato: “hmm. (Yamato remembers back to when Naruto was explaining that the 4th helped him reseal the 4 element seal.)

Could it be?” (The scene switches back to the realm in which Kushina and Naruto are at.)

Kushina: “You do know why you’re still here don’t you?”

Naruto: “No… I did everything the Octo-dude said, and I still get taken over… I’m seriously at lost…”

Kushina: “It’s because you still haven’t let go yet.”

Naruto: “What? I don’t hate the villagers… I got over that...”

Kushina: “Yes you did, and I’m very proud of my little boy for that… But when you took in some of the Fox’s chakra, he was able bring back some deep routed thought that you presently haven’t come to terms with yet.”

Naruto: “But what could it be?”

Kushina: “Search your heart Naruto… What is it that you’ve always wanted that everyone else seemed to have but you didn’t?” (Naruto closes his eyes and remembers children being treated to ice cream by their parents. Meanwhile, Naruto slightly smirks as he snaps back to reality.)

Naruto: “Oh.. That… But I made peace with the 4th…” (Kushina then opens her arms, awaiting Naruto’s embrace.)

Kushina: “But not with me.” (Naruto has a shocked look on his face.)

Naruto:”… (Naruto walks over and hugs his mom… Then they break apart.) Why did you leave me?”

Kushina: “It wasn't what we intentionally wanted to do at first choice dear. Let your mom explain willya? I, uh… When the Kyuubi was set loose, the first thing your father was tasked with as Hokage, was securing it, those old coots didn’t care about anything else… But, I, well, you weren’t born yet. I had to be rushed to the field promptly. Your father and I, we had no other choice. And we figured that you’d be looked upon as a hero for containing the monster fox. We believed you can do it, that’s why we named you after the character in one of Jiraiya-sama’s books… Maybe a lame justification of our actions, but we did and we do still believe that, and we took it proudly to the grave.

(Naruto is shocked) We wanted you to be the best shinobi possible. Your father, as amazing as he was, needed help using the Shiki Fuujin on the Fox, and I wasn’t a push over myself…”

(The scene switches to 16 years in the past as Kushina narrates.)

Kushina: “Your father led a brave fight against the Kyuubi.

(Minato is standing on top of Gamabunta facing the Kyuubi as dozens upon dozens of defeated shinobi lie across the battle field. The Kyuubi gathers a chakra blast and fires it off as Gamabunta leaps into the air to avoid it as the area in back is destroyed. Gamabunta draws out his Dagger and as he lands, he attempts to slit the Kyuubi in half however the Kyuubi catches the blade with both paws as Gamabunta and the Kyuubi are locked in a struggle.

Minato then disappears into a cloud of smoke and appears above the Kyuubi in mid-air. As he twists and flips, he tosses various marked Kunai, as they are logged expertly all over its body as he lands on top of the Kyuubi’s back. As the tails converge onto Minato’s location, Minato disappears and Rasengans the Kyuubi near his left rib. Before the Kyuubi reach, Minato disappears and then Rasengans the Kyuubi near its neck.

Soon, we see Minato flicker in and out all over the Kyuubi as he barrages him with many Rasengan shots using FTG to employ a pop in and pop out method by instantaneously using the marked kunai all over the Kyuubi’s body as a way to facilitate his movement and assault. Soon, Kushina appears, she is exhausted, once Minato spots her, he uses body flicker and instantly appears next to her and gives her a hand. She brushes him off hinting that she wants to fight. Gamabunta then manages to overpower the Kyuubi due to Minato’s assault and sends it sliding back with a push of the blade. Minato looks to Kushina and he nods his head. He body flickers over to Gamabunta’s head. The Kyuubi faces Minato but then, Minato tosses exploding Kunai, which lands near the Kyuubi’s eyes, blinding him temporarily as the Kyuubi uses its paws to wipe away the smoke…)

Then I later made my move.

(Kushina moves closer to the Kyuubi and begins making handseals. Soon a huge spiral of wind surrounds the Kyuubi. Minato yells to Gamabunta, and he gathers water from its gullet and fires off a large bullet of water which collides with the wind. A true Hurricane is formed and it pins the Kyuubi down.)

There was no stronger team than the two of us… We subdued the Fox, but we knew what had to be done. We couldn't wait until I gave birth and our attacks weren’t enough to totally defeat the Fox, so we did what we set out to do…

(Gamabunta then hops up into the air and impales the Kyuubi using its Dagger. Gamabunta stays in place until the ceremony was completed. Minato body flickers over to Kushina. They both hold each other hands and gazes into each other’s eyes as Gamabunta looks over to the couple, possibly thinking about delivering the newborn to the authorities.)

We made the ultimate sacrifices so you could be a hero. But we’d always watch over you, that was what Minato and I always wanted; to make up for not being with you in person. Minato set up a way so that once in different stages of the seal’s degeneration we’d be there as fail-saves to pull you back for devastation. Your father wired the seal so that once it reaches 8th, his mental energy will be summoned and reshaped into a physical form so that he could reinforce the seal. Then, as a final precaution, once the seal is fully unlocked, my mental energy would be resurfaced to snap you out of the Fox’s control… (The scene switches back to the present.)

See now? We never abandoned you. We did all we could to keep you alive from the Kyuubi. The two of us appearing and doing what we did was proof enough, right? (Kushina smiles and looks toward a sad Naruto.)

Naruto: “I, I didn’t know… I’m sorry.”

Kushina: “Don’t be… Just beat that Fox into a pulp! Make your mom and dad proud!” (Naruto nods, soon, he is transported back to the area he was previously at. He stands in front of the Kyuubi, which is all chilled out and lying on its stomach with its paws stretched out. It sees Naruto, yawns and then gets on all fours.)

Kyuubi: Sup? Back for more of a beating?

Naruto: Ha, I don’t quite remember it that way. You’re going down for sure this time!

Kyuubi: Yap, yap-that’s all you do. Are you going to talk more or is it time to get to business!

Naruto: For once I agree with you on something…

Next Time: Naruto vs. the Kyuubi Reaches its Climax!

« Válasz #874 Dátum: 10 jún 09, 09:50:13 »

source: MH
Dragon Slayer

Kushina reveals that she's Naruto's mother. Naruto wants to talk more but he's in trouble and Kushina says "yes, the time has finally come." Kyubi says "You... I thought I killed you that time." And Kushina says she's dead but she left behind a certain jutsu. Then flashback to Kyubi fight. Yondaime heads out and Kushina tells him not to die. She wants to go with him but he has someone take her away and he fights Kyubi. Yondaime is very confident and uses a space-time jutsu to send a Kyubi blast away from the village. Ends with Yondaime saying "I might be able to win this one!
Naplózva

Toodmayne
Gennin

« Válasz #875 Dátum: 10 jún 09, 13:01:13 »

source: Onemanga

More from Ohana
どうやらクシナには、特別なチャクラがある。
どんな能力かは不明。
雲隠れに誘拐されたことがある。(そのチャクラを狙われて)

クシナ、アカデミーの時、他里から引っ越してきて
女で初火影になる!発言後イジメにあう
あだ名は トマト(髪が赤いため)
しかし返り討ちにして、相手をトマトにしていた。
後のあだ名が 赤い血潮のハバネロ

木の葉の黄色い閃光と
赤い血潮のハバネロが合わさったら

ナルト『木の葉のオレンジの火影だってばよ!!』

父と母の意思は受け継いだ
いざ九尾を倒せ!!
次週

Translation)
It seems Kushina has a special chakra.
We don't learn what her abilities are.
She was once kidnapped by Kumogakure (Cloud), being after that chakra.
When she was an academy student, she moved to Konoha from another village.
"I'll become the first female Hokage!" Saying this, she was was teased by the others.
Her nickname was "Tomato" (because of her red hair).
But turning the tables, she threw tomatoes at the other party.
Alternative nickname: "Hot-blooded Habanero"
The Hot-blooded Habanero got together with the Yellow Flash of Konoha

Naruto: I'm Konoha's orange Hokage dattebayo!"

Naruto has inherited his parents' wish.

"Now then, defeat Kyuubi!!"

雲隠れに誘拐され、髪を敵にばれないように落としていった
気づいたのがミナト

赤い運命の糸(髪)

それからミナトを好きになった
自分の髪が好きになった。
When she was kidnapped by Hidden Cloud, she let her hair down to not let it be known by her enemy.
The one who noticed was Minato.
The red strings of fate (her hair).
She began liking Minato.
She began liking her own hair.
Naplózva
yupi
Kezdő Jounin

Rejtett VérKöd Falu Rejtett VérKöd Falu

Pein is Invincible

« Válasz #876 Dátum: 10 jún 09, 13:35:42 »

Hiteles
Forrás: MH
Szerző: MackSasu2010

« Utoljára szerkesztve: 10 jún 09, 13:36:27 írta yupi » Naplózva

Cartnecker
Adminisztrátor

« Válasz #877 Dátum: 10 jún 09, 14:51:38 »

Hitelesség: Hiteles
Forrás: MH

« Utoljára szerkesztve: 10 jún 09, 19:50:38 írta Cartnecker » Naplózva
Chakra
Adminisztrátor

« Válasz #878 Dátum: 10 jún 10, 01:53:51 »

A 498. fejezet a főoldalon! Várjuk a 499. fejezet spoilereit eme topicba.

Kérünk mindenkit aki spoilert talál a neten, mostantól minden hozzászólása elejére szerkessze be a lentieket.
Amennyiben nincsenek a hozzászólás elején a felsorolt dolgok, törlésre kerül a post.

Idézet
Szerző: Ha egy másik fórumról szerezted az infót, ide írd annak a tagnak a nevét, aki írta.
Naplózva

"A mágia él. Az idők folyamán a helye változik, és velünk együtt növekszik. A mágia minden lehet, amit csak el tudsz képzelni. Végtelen sok módon felfoghatod... fényként, sötétségként, pirosként, vagy akár kékként. És szabadon él, akárcsak a Fairy Tail." - Makarov mester, Fairy Tail
Hiei
Vendég
« Válasz #879 Dátum: 10 jún 16, 11:35:12 »

Hitelesség: Folyamatban...
Forrás: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61747

クシナは前任の九尾の人柱力でした
なんかアッサリ…終わった。
に少しプラス
ナルト、仙人モードで九尾取り込み成功。
クシナ これでやっとミナトに会える。
真相を言っておくわ 私は 前任九尾の人柱力…
サーセイ★
次週は休載
まだクシナは消えてない
9尾封印間際
『六道仙人の…!?』9尾消える。
ナルト仙人モードで九尾取り込み成功
九尾消える間際
『六道仙人の…!?』消える
クシナ これでミナトと会えるわ… これから、真相を話すわ 私は前任の人柱力…
次週 休載

ENG by Crush! on NF
According to Ohana's spoiler, Kushina was the previous Kyuubi Jinchuuriki.
Naruto succeeds in overcoming the Kyuubi with Sage Mode.
Next week Kishi is taking a break.
Kushina doesn't dissapear yet.
Kyuubi says "Rokudou Sennin's...?" as he dissapears.

Még sose raktam be Spoiler annyira izgultamXDDDD Na jó nem, de megtehettem volna:P
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 10 jún 16, 11:38:05 írta Hiei the legend » Naplózva
Prilla
Újonc

Rejtett Levél Falu Rejtett Levél Falu

« Válasz #880 Dátum: 10 jún 16, 19:24:12 »

by: Ohana - 2Ch / NF

Naruto feels very secure/relieved/comforted/reassured by Kushinas words of love.
And as his happiness the words brought strengthens him, the negative feelings of 9b falls.
Kushina gives Naruto a boost saying 'My chakra wont last so long, so, you do it now!'

Naruto goes shadow clones and attacks 9b with the super rasen multiple times gan (rasen-cho-taren-gan), ie every clone throws a rasengan.
9b, although being damaged, drowns out some of the clones with the hands. Kushina knocks the raging 9b down with her chain(s).

Then naruto goes sage mode and flings the sage art gigantic rasen multipletimes gan (cho-oodama-rasen-taren-gan).
Furthermore, he makes an attack with a huge shuriken. by it only 9bs body is blown off and 9bs chakra is absorbed to Naruto.
After the absorption narutos body becomes like the state of plasma ? (as in 'plasma display'?) and shows the seal.
Regardless of having the most of its chakra taken off, 9b still produces the big dark ball from the mouth.
Naruto while being amazed by that, places his hand on the centre of the seal on the tummy and makes a movement like closing the key.
Many torii fall down on 9b from above and repress 9b to shut it up in the cell again.
9b goes 'remember, i'll get back at you', to which Naruto replies 'Sorry, 9b, but I wont treat ya bad, so... wait for a little while.'

'Well done!' says Kushina. 'mum, ur now....' Naruto tries to say and gets interrupted by her saying 'now I can finally go to Minatos place'.
Hearing that naruto droops his head. 'Before I go, I gonna tell you the facts of the incident that happened 16 yrs ago when you were born.' says Kushina.
"I am your predecessor jinchuriki of 9b. Let me start off with this...."
Naplózva

A hülyeségnek nincs határa, de nekem feltett szándékom átlépni azt!
Chakra
Adminisztrátor

« Válasz #881 Dátum: 10 jún 16, 22:12:38 »

A 499. fejezet a főoldalon! Várjuk a 500. fejezet spoilereit eme topicba.

Idézet
Naplózva

Szubotics-Kun
Újonc

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #882 Dátum: 10 jún 23, 10:08:09 »

Written by: The Special One

Kushina: Naruto, I was the previous 9 tails Jinchuuriki.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Kushina: 16 years ago, after you were born, Madara and Akatsuki captured me to try to get the Kyuubi from me and extract it. They succeeded, but I let the Kyuubi take me over, and I died. Luckily, My chakra was still mixed in with the Kyuubi’s chakra, that’s how I’m able to talk to you.
Naruto: Did Dad know that?
Kushina: Your father was VERY intelligent. He knew my chakra would still be mixed with the Kyuubi’s chakra, and that’s when he decided to seal the Kyuubi into you in hopes that you would one day control it to finish a very special jutsu.
Naruto: WHAT JUTSU?!
Kushina: Minato said you would figure it out whether you had the Kyuubi sealed into you or not. *smiles* That’s how much he believed in you, Naruto!
Naruto: I WILL figure it out.
Kushina: I’m sorry Naruto, I wish we could have more time together. My chakra is almost gone. I’m so glad I could help you control the Kyuubi, but remember it was YOU who did it! I wish the best for you, Naruto. I love you.
Naruto: I love you too Mom!

Naruto opens his eyes and stands up.
Killer Bee: Yo, So I’m guessing you and the Kyuubi are partners now like me and Hachibi?
Naruto: Yeah, exactly. I met my mother, as well. She had a special chakra that could chain the Kyuubi down so I could separate the Kyuubi’s chakra. When I used the key to seal the Kyuubi, my body was surrounded by chakra with weird designs, and the Kyuubi said something about it being the Sage of the Six Paths?
Yamato: Wow I thought that legend was false….
Killer Bee: Well, that doesn’t matter now. We got a Jinchuuriki alliance here.

Samehada rattles on KB’s back.
Killer Bee: Damn, this sword likes me!
Kisame: I don’t like you, it’s my job to capture you, HACHIBI! The Kyuubi is here too, so this must be my lucky day!

Killer Bee drops Samehada.
Killer Bee: Yo, who the hell are you?!
Kisame: Why do you want to know? It will be useless to know the name of the person who captured you and killed you.
Killer Bee: There’s no way you’ll stand a chance against me and Naruto both.
Naruto: Killer Bee is right, DATTEBAYO!
Kisame: We’ll find out!
Killer Bee: Let’s do this Naruto.
Naruto: RIGHT!

Both transform into their bijuu.

At Madara’s hideout.

Madara: Sasuke, have you gotten used to these eyes yet? You’ll thank me later.
Sasuke: I don’t need to thank you. I need to thank Itachi.
Madara: There’s something important I need to tell you Sasuke. I have let Kabuto join Akatsuki for his own purposes. If I didn’t do that, all of my plans would be ruined.
Sasuke: Is he after me?
Madara: I know you can defeat him after we use his power, Sasuke. He can frame me at any time, plus he has surpassed Orochimaru. He has perfected the Edo Tensei no Jutsu.
Sasuke: Alright. I see how it is. I know how Kabuto works, plus with my new eyes, I can definitely defeat him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Madara: You grow more evil each second.

Parancsoljatok, valaki mondta h linkeljem be sztem hiteles, de aztán kitudja, jó fejtegetést;)
Naplózva
chokashi
Újonc

« Válasz #883 Dátum: 10 jún 30, 11:54:58 »

naruto-manga-spoiler.com
Credits: Ohana
Verification: Confirmed

仮面の暗部(多分マダラ)
赤ちゃんナルト抱っこしてる

There’s an Anbu mask (Probably Madara)
Baby Naruto is being carried.

出産は極秘だった

が、ミコトが赤ちゃん(サスケ)を連れクシナの前に
2人は友達

クシナ、ミコトで出産て痛かった~~女の話。

出産の際、九尾が出てくるかもしれない(封印が弱まる)から
ミナトも立ち会い

痛がるクシナ
暗部数名部屋の前で待機

生まれる 10月10日

封印が弱まる、封印し直そうとミナト

赤ちゃん(ナルト)暗部の仮面した奴にとられる

仮面『人柱から離れろ、さもないとこの赤ん坊は』

サーセイ★
詳しく読んでくる

Google translation :
Birth was classified
, And mi baby Coto (Sasuke) before Kushina took
The two friends
Na comb, and painful story of her birth in Mikoto ~ ~.
During childbirth may Kyuubi comes out (weaken the seal) to
Minato is also witnessing
Na Kushi pain:
Dark room in front of several waiting
Born on October 10
Weaken the seal, the seal Minato getting back
Baby (Naruto) he was taken to mask the dark
[Mask off of sacrifice, this baby is otherwise
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 10 jún 30, 11:57:33 írta chokashi » Naplózva
Tomimaru-sama
ANBU újonc

Rejtett Levél Falu Rejtett Levél Falu

« Válasz #884 Dátum: 10 jún 30, 12:04:16 »

Hitelesség ellenőrzés:  CONFIRMED
Forrás: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/
Szerző: Ohana

出産は極秘だった
The childbirth was kept an absolute secret.

が、ミコトが赤ちゃん(サスケ)を連れクシナの前に
2人は友達
Mikoto was accompanied by an infant (Sasuke), and in front of Kushina were two friends.

クシナ、ミコトで出産て痛かった~~女の話。
Kushina, like with Mikoto, the childbirth will be painful, according to one of the women.

出産の際、九尾が出てくるかもしれない(封印が弱まる)から
ミナトも立ち会い
As the child came forth, the Kyuubi probably came out (the seal weakened) that's why Mikoto also witnessed it.

痛がるクシナ
Kushina was in pain.
暗部数名部屋の前で待機
Several Anbu members were on standby in front of the room.

生まれる 10月10日
Date of birth: October 10.

封印が弱まる、封印し直そうとミナト
The seal weakens. Minato [tries] to strengthen it.

赤ちゃん(ナルト)暗部の仮面した奴にとられる
A masked ANBU takes the infant (Naruto).

仮面『人柱から離れろ、さもないとこの赤ん坊は』
The masked man says, "Let's get away from the human sacrifices*, child, otherwise you also will be one"

サーセイ★
詳しく読んでくる

*kiegészítés: jinchūriki = "Power of Human Sacrifice"
------------------------------
Naruto's birth was carried out in secret.

But, Mikoto and Kushina were friends, so Mikoto was
allowed to bring baby Sasuke to where Naruto was to be born.

Mikota and Kushina have a woman's conversation (About the pain of birth).

At the time of birth, the Kyuubi threatens to escape fro Kushina (due to the weakening of the seal), so Minato makes an appearance.

Kushina was in great pain, and Anbu stand by (on alert) right outside the room.

Naruto was born on October 10th.

The seal was greatly weakened, so Minata attempted to fix it.

Baby Naruto is taken by a masked Anbu; seperated from his parents, otherwise he will be the next human sacrifice.

That's it.
Read it if you want to learn more. kacsint

Edit: Not entirely sure about the last line. It involves the ANBU saying some cryptic line about taking the child from human sacrifices
------------------------------------
There's an Anbu mask (Probably Madara)
Baby Naruto is being carried.

More will come later.
-------------------------------
i'll summarise things up.

Giving birth to naruto is top secret.

Mikoto bring the baby(sasuke) to kushina's place.

Maybe due to giving birth,the seal controlling kyuubi became weaker.

kushina felt pain and there were some ANBU guarding outside the room.

October 10,naruto was born.

The seal was remade again by minato again.so tat the seal would regain its power again.

one of the ANBU steal naruto away.

Forrás: http://www.edgarluvitug.com/2010/06/naruto-chapter-500-spoilers.html
Szerző: Rokudaime Sennin

なぜクシナが人柱になったか
Why did Kushina become a human sacrifice?
渦の国(渦潮隠れの里)は、封印術び長けてる一族だったらしく
It seems that Whirlpool country (Hidden Village of the Whirling tides) clanspeople were masters of the sealing technique.

初代火影の妻ミトも人柱
The First Hokage's wife MIto was also a human sacrifice.
ミトが初めての人柱
Mito was the first human sacrifice.

亡くなって、クシナへ
By dying, Kushina became one.
クシナが亡くなって、ナルトで3人目。
Kushina died, with Naruto being the 3rd.

木の葉と渦潮は友好関係&遠い血縁関係にあったため人柱に。
For the human sacrifice to happen, Konoha and the Whirling Tides had to be friendly countries and distant relatives
今も木の葉ベストの後ろのマーク
Even now, it's Konoha's best back mark (design on the back of the suit)
ナルトのジャージの背中側は渦の国(渦潮の里のマーク)
Naruto's Jersey's back design is the swirl of the Whirlpool country (Whirling Tides' Mark).

今は、その封印術、特殊チャクラを狙われ滅びた。
Now, that sealing jutsu, the special chakra is aimed at being destroyed.

szerk.:
Forrás: http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=83535&page=2
Szerző: takL, ero_luffy

Revealing that she was jinchuriki, Kushina goes into the story.
She tells that she was chosen to be the second jinchuriki and taken to konoha. Naruto is furious as to why his mum from another country had to be a jinchuriki.

Although different countries, hi no kuni(the country of fire) and uzu no kuni (the country of whirl) had an intimate relationship and the senju clan and the uzumaki clan from uzu shio were distantly related by blood.
Having many peeps with strong life force uzushio country was also called the land of longevity and there was a rather rough clan that was good at fuin jyutus.
The 4 sho fuin on naruto was originally based on a jyutsu of uzu no kuni and who taught it to minato was me--- says kushina.
The mark on the back of the costume konoha shinobis wear is the mark of uzu no kuni, adapted as the sign of amity between the two nations.
It was a country feared for the fuuin techniques, marked, and destroyed. The holdovers have disguised the identity and been scattered--Kushina continues.
But but why it had to be my mum? asks naruto.
kushina explains that among the uzushio villagers she was special with the chakra that could hold 9b in check. Beside the jinchuriki previous to her was also a kunoichi(female ninjya) from uzushio, which was customary. "she was mito uzumaki who got married the first hokage. So me too had determined to be a hokages wife"
After asking naruto if he heard of the battle between hashirama and madara, kushina tells naruto that mito sealed 9b inside of herself with a fuin jyutsu and became a jinchuriki to reinforce hashirama who'd gained 9b after the battle.
Kushina continues that she was brought in as a new container when mitos days were numbered.
"then u were treated like some bloody object!" naruto's enraged. Kushina replies that she herself didn't know when she came to konoha and was shocked to hear that too. It was a top secret only several higher-ups including the third knew. Even the 3 nins were out of the loop.
"But when i was almost crushed down by the pressure and loneliness, mito kindly told me this" says kushina.
to Naruto whos like "?" kushina tells "she said 'we came here as containers of 9b but first of all find love to put into the container so that you can still be happy even when you are to live as a jinchuriki.' So that i lived a happy life."
For the last line, Naruto cant help but sheds tears.

Naruto in tears asks kushina “"i hear madara was behind the incident 16 years ago. how come mum had 9b?"
"so, minato didn't have time(to tell you) did he?' understanding that minato didn't get to tell the details, kushina starts to tell naruto about it too.
"It was madara who made the attack but untill the last moment i had it. but somehow the guy knew the only occasion when the seal would weaken and he was watching for it and seized it."
"Whats that(the occasion)? Asks Naruto. "the child birth" answers
kushina.
During the 10 months (of pregnancy)* from the conception to the delivery, the energy of seal shifts to the baby and in proportion to that, the seal itself gets weak.

*szerk.: 10 hónap???
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 10 jún 30, 18:01:15 írta Tomimaru-sama » Naplózva

Tomi is a good boy.
Oldalak: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 92
  Nyomtatás  

Ugrás:  

A MySQL adatbázis használatával A PHP programnyelven íródott bluBlur Skin © 2006, hbSkins