24 szep 20, 06:19:35 *
Üdvözlünk, Vendég. Kérlek jelentkezz be vagy regisztrálj.

Jelentkezz be a felhasználóneveddel, jelszavaddal és add meg a munkamenet hosszát
Hírek: EZ A NARUTO-KUN RÉGI FÓRUMÁNAK ARCHÍVUMA.

Főoldal   Súgó Keresés Bejelentkezés Regisztráció  
Oldalak: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 92
  Nyomtatás  
Szerző Téma: Naruto manga - Spoiler (Tilos a komment!)  (Megtekintve 710181 alkalommal)
0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában
Srodack
Kezdő Jounin
Nem elérhető Nem elérhető

« Válasz #645 Dátum: 09 júl 28, 11:49:29 »

Source: 2ch
Credit: njt
Verification: Comfirmed

Quote:
出かけるんで簡単に ノ
背表紙 大和でした><

暁という傭兵軍団を作ったのは各国の相談役ら
暁を使って金儲けをしていた土影
閉鎖して何をしているのかわからない国と突っ込まれる五代目水影
(これは四代目水影のせい・・ここで五代目が四代目は何者かに操られていた可能性が…と暴露)
暁を使って木の葉崩しをもくろんだ砂(まあガアラの親父)
その相談役らに口出ししてたんじゃないかと疑われる火影(ダンゾウはだんまり)
雷影が他の五影に怒りをぶちまける
尾獣をコントロールできたのは まだら・初代火影・四代目水影・キラービー

そして中立国が意見を出し
五国連合軍などを作ってみたらいかがでしょうか?
そこでまだ尾獣がいる国の火影(他は奪われたから駄目って事)が総指揮をとるのは
どうでしょうか~? といい雷影が なんだと!?

と言った所で完です   

四代目水影の顔(やさ男)が出てきましたが(尾獣コントロールの話に)これは
トビ=四代目水影って事でおk?(鬼鮫が 元水影様でしたか っていってたから

A simple spoiler to start with
The spine has Yamato ><

The ones who made up the mercenary force called Akatsuki were advisors of many countries
The Tsuchikage used the Akatsuki to make money
The Godaime Mizukage interferes, saying her country has no knowledge of this since they're isolated
(This is the Yondaime Mizukage's fault... That is, the Godaime reveals that it is possible the Yondaime has been manipulating someone)
Suna planned the Konoha Crash using the Akatsuki (Well, Gaara's father did)
The Hokage is sceptic, questioning whether they should interfere with these advisors (Danzou is silent¹)
The Raikage vents his anger towards the other Kage
Those able to control the Bijuu: Madara, the Shodai Hokage, the Yondaime Mizukage, Killer Bee

Then the neutral power states their opinion
How about making an alliance of the Five Countries?
Then the Hokage, whose country still has its Bijuu, will take supreme command (since there's no hope for the rest). What do you think?
upon hearing that, the Raikage ask "What the hell!?"

And it ends with this 

the Yondaime Mizukage's face is revealed (a gentle man), but (with the Bijuu controlling story) the Tobi = the Yondaime Mizukage things seems to still be okay (since Kisame called him the former Mizukage-sama)

¹ This could also mean that he refuses to explain himself
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 09 júl 28, 12:51:17 írta Srodack » Naplózva
Grand
Vendég
« Válasz #646 Dátum: 09 júl 29, 15:49:18 »

forrás :mangahelpers
Source :  NF
Credit : serenity85
confirmed

http://freedeai.silk.to/up/src/up0697.jpg

http://freedeai.silk.to/up/src/up0698.jpg

http://freedeai.silk.to/up/src/up0699.jpg
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 09 júl 29, 15:50:36 írta Grand » Naplózva
yupi
Kezdő Jounin

Rejtett VérKöd Falu Rejtett VérKöd Falu

Pein is Invincible

« Válasz #647 Dátum: 09 júl 29, 15:56:40 »

Szerző:VASSiLi
Confirmed

« Utoljára szerkesztve: 09 júl 29, 16:02:25 írta yupi » Naplózva

kakesz
ANBU Osztag Vezető

Rejtett Vízesés Falu Rejtett Vízesés Falu

Troll barlangász

« Válasz #648 Dátum: 09 júl 29, 17:07:57 »

Szerző:Motto San
ha minden igaz ez egy fordítás az egyik képhez Nevet

Water: The fact they have been taken should be a cause of alarm. To control them, we need techniques, knowledge, and time.
Earth: The Jinchuuriki grow with the bijuu. They need to adapt. And even then their control is difficult... Not to say impossible... Isn't it?... Kazekage...
Gaara: ...
Danzou: In the first place, the only people who could ever control bijuus in the true sense were Uchiha Madara and the first Hokage, Hashirama... And the fourth Mizukage, Yagura ...There was also the brother of the Raikage, Killer Bee, but...

Fire and Water minders react.
RAIKAGE BREAKS THE TABLE!! (YEAH! )
Raikage: Enough with all this useless chatter!!
All the minders move in to calm him down
A strike, another strike stopping it. We can see Kankurou's puppet

Mifune: This is a meeting, people. Mind your manners
Danzou: Calm down, Fuu, Rune.
Gaara: You too, Kankurou, Temari.
Water: Aoi (?), Chojiro, no problem...
Earth nods to Aka- and Kurozuchi

Raikage: Konoha! Rock! Sand! Cloud! Akatsuki is made of missing-nins from you villages! And that's not all!! Your predecessor kages included, there are some among you who have made use of Akatsuki before!!
Gaara: Made use...?
Raikage: I cannot trust you all! I did not want to talk to you at all! But I came, and I called you here, to ask your word!!
Gaara: What do you mean, made use of Akatsuki!?
Raikage: They didn't tell you anything, even though you're the Kazekage? Ask the old-timers of your village! You used Akatsuki in previous battles!
Earth: ...
Naplózva

A tűz árnyéka világítja meg a falut.
Tomimaru-sama
ANBU újonc

Rejtett Levél Falu Rejtett Levél Falu

« Válasz #649 Dátum: 09 júl 29, 17:57:19 »

Hitelesség ellenőrzés: CONFIRMED
Forrás: http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=46340
Szerző: red2

458 The great debate of the five kage

Gaara: I will talk, listen
Earth: The five kages have changed a lot, if you can be a kage so young. Kazekage, your father was a wonderful leader, but he seems not to have taught you manners. (Ain't that the truth)
Gaara: probably... That's why I am the Kazekage here
Earth: Gwa ha ha ha, cheeky fellow!!
Water: Tsuchikage-sama, do not interrupt. Please go on, Kazekage-sama
Gaara: I'm a former Jinchuuriki. I was abducted by Akatsuki and almost killed when they extracted the bijuu.

Temari, Kankurou are looking in the conversation
Kankurou: What's with the Tsuchikage!
Temari: Be quiet

Gaara: That's why, thinking of the extreme threat posed by Akatsuki, I made many requests for the five kage to collaborate, but I was ignored. ...Apart from the former Hokage. Now that Jinchuuriki have been taken, it is too late to collaborate.
Earth: Huh... The Jinchuuriki of the hidden villages of the five great countries have been taken. What would it show to other countries is they knew. We would be ashamed! It is common sense to keep our secrets. Now that they have been taken, the assistance of other countries cannot be counted on!!

Akazuchi and Kurozuchi (earth people) look on silently

Gaara: Keeping appearances... Honor... That is stupid ancient thinking
Earth: (huh... What a brat...)

2nd part

Water: The fact they have been taken should be a cause of alarm. To control them, we need techniques, knowledge, and time.
Earth: The Jinchuuriki grow with the bijuu. They need to adapt. And even then their control is difficult... Not to say impossible... Isn't it?... Kazekage...
Danzou: In the first place, the only people who could ever control bijuus in the true sense were Uchiha Madara and the first Hokage, Hashirama... And the fourth Mizukage, Yagura ...There was also the brother of the Raikage, Killer Bee, but...

Fire and Water minders react.
RAIKAGE BREAKS THE TABLE!!
Raikage: Enough with all this useless chatter!!
All the minders move in to calm him down
A strike, another strike stopping it. We can see Kankurou's puppet

Mifune: This is a meeting, people. Mind your manners
Danzou: Calm down, Fuu, Rune.
Gaara: You too, Kankurou, Temari.
Water: Aoi (?), Chojiro, no problem...
Earth nods to Aka- and Kurozuchi

Raikage: Konoha! Rock! Sand! Cloud! Akatsuki is made of missing-nins from you villages! And that's not all!! Your predecessor kages included, there are some among you who have made use of Akatsuki before!!
Gaara: Made use...?
Raikage: I cannot trust you all! I did not want to talk to you at all! But I came, and I called you here, to ask your word!!
Gaara: What do you mean, made use of Akatsuki!?
Raikage: They didn't tell you anything, even though you're the Kazekage? Ask the old-timers of your village! You used Akatsuki in previous battles!
Earth: ...

3rd part

Earth: The great countries are all at peace now... We have switched from the armament race to disarmament. With the tension between countries, the risk of battle has diminished. For the countries, the military forces are now a costly burden... But there is still a risk of sudden wars! It is a problem to rely on shinobis without combat experience, you lose battles that way
Gaara: To avoid this risk, one way is groups of mercenaries... That is what Akatsuki was, then?
Earth: It takes times and money to raise good shinobis in our village, but Akatsuki, whose occupation is to always fight, is a team of professionals. But for not much money, they gave superior results!
Raikage: Don't be so defiant, Tsuchikage!
Earth: Huh!
Raikage: The sand used Akatsuki to attack Konoha, that's Orochimaru...! It is unclear whether at that time, he had left Akatsuki or not! And the former Hokage and Kazekage died
Raikage: I would like to be sure nobody schemed all this
Raikage looks at Danzou (perceptive, ain't he?)

Raikage: (...Old racoon...)
Raikage: The most suspicious of all is hidden mist!! You have no diplomatic relations... There are rumors that Akatsuki started there!!
Water: ...

Water: Since we're at that point, I'll say it clearly...
Aoi: Could the fifth (Mizukage) mean that...!
Water: The previous kage... There are suspicions that the fourth mizukage could have been manipulated by someone... It may well have been by Akatsuki... That's why I did not want to talk about it...
Raikage: All of you...!!
Earth: ...!!

4th parth

Earth: Mind your tongue, Raikage! Even though this is a time of disarmament, you are not follwing, and are gathering forces and techniques... Maybe you hired Akatsuki too
Raikage: What!!
Danzou: Before you start bickering, there is something I wanted to say to all of you...
Raikage: What!?
Danzou: The leader of Akatsuki is probably Uchiha Madara

Four others: !?

Earth: That guy surely died long ago...!?
Danzou: We don't know that for sure... but we have pretty clear information
Earth: Was he really such a monster?...

Mifune: From the point of view of a neutral country, I'll say this. The leader of Akatsuki has read how the times were going... Peaceful countries... And has magnified the distrust between countries... Even in the iron country... But this has turned to our good fortune... Did the five kage not gather, for once? Until Akatsuki is destroyed... The hidden villages of the five greatest countries in the world... could form a joint alliance.
Raikage: An alliance!?
Danou: ...Good plan. We need a collaboration equal to the emergency (...going the right way)
Mifune: It is desirable to have a unified command, in order to minimize the confusion
Earth: Then... The problem is, whom do we entrust the authority over the alliance...
Mifune: There is disagreement between you... As a neutral country, our choice would be more respected. I would like to propose who would be the best among the five kage.
Danzou: The ear of Tsunade is now over

Final part

Sakura's tent

Sakura: Naruto...!
Sai: Yes... To protect Sasuke, he got badly hurt... But he couldn't sell Sasuke. And then... He did not tell you, so as not to make you worry
Sakura: ...
Sakura: (Naruto...)
Sai: Now he's gone to ask the Raikage to forgive Sasuke... It's probably hopeless...
Shizune: But why be so reckless? Kakashi is with him
Sai: Kakashi-sensei trusts Naruto. I think that even though it was hopeless, he wanted to create a chance
Shizune looks at sleeping Tsunade
Sai: I was initially assigned to Kakashi's team to replace Sasuke, so that's why I don't understand them too well... ...I don't understand people's feelings too well either

Sai thinks of his talk with Naruto
Naruto: (...I can't even keep my promises...)
Sai: And I don't know what was your promise with Naruto...
Sakura: ...!
Sakura remembers the promise
(Naruto... It's my wish of a lifetime... Please, bring back Sasuke-kun)
Sai: But... That Naruto really likes you... Even me, I can tell that!!
Sakura: ...!!

Sakura's flashback (yay...)
Small Naruto: Sakura-chan Likes Sasuke a lot...
Tears in her eyes
Small Naruto: I know that Sakura-chan is hurting so much, it's painful... I will definitely bring him back home! It's my promise in a lifetime!!
Tears are flowing from her eyes
Small Naruto: ...Sakura-chan! I... will definitely keep my promise. I don't change back on my word. That is my way of the ninja...
Sakura: Wa... ha...
Okay, she's crying

Shizune: Sakura...
Sakura: Uh...
Sai: Naruto is suffering because of Sasuke but... what about you?
Sakura realizing

Back to the meeting
Mifune: Now, only Konoha has a Jinchuuriki... The way he's guided is the key... So how about giving the supreme command of the alliance to the Hokage?

Raikage: What!?
Earth: Huh!?

Will the meeting be a carnage...!?
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 09 júl 29, 17:58:29 írta Tomimaru-sama » Naplózva

Tomi is a good boy.
yupi
Kezdő Jounin

Rejtett VérKöd Falu Rejtett VérKöd Falu

Pein is Invincible

« Válasz #650 Dátum: 09 júl 30, 10:43:08 »

Hitelesség ellenőrzés: CONFIRMED
Forrás: mangahelpers
Szerző: mistermobile

Csak Linkelem mert tele van képpel Mosolyog rem nem gáz...

http://www.edgarluvitug.com/2009/07/naruto-458-spoilers.html
Naplózva

Chakra
Adminisztrátor

Egyesített Shinobi Haderő Egyesített Shinobi Haderő

« Válasz #651 Dátum: 09 júl 31, 05:58:23 »

A 458. fejezet a főoldalon! Várjuk a 459. fejezet spoilereit eme topicba.
A kommenteket kéretik a szomszédos témába írni. Köszönjük.
Aki itt kommentál, egy hétre kitiltjuk.

Kérünk mindenkit aki spoilert talál a neten, mostantól minden hozzászólása elejére szerkessze be a lentieket.
Amennyiben nincsenek a hozzászólás elején a felsorolt dolgok, törlésre kerül a post.

Idézet
Hitelesség ellenőrzés:  *
Forrás: ide írd, hogy honnan származik az információ
Szerző: Ha egy másik fórumról szerezted az infót, ide írd annak a tagnak a nevét, aki írta.
Naplózva

"A mágia él. Az idők folyamán a helye változik, és velünk együtt növekszik. A mágia minden lehet, amit csak el tudsz képzelni. Végtelen sok módon felfoghatod... fényként, sötétségként, pirosként, vagy akár kékként. És szabadon él, akárcsak a Fairy Tail." - Makarov mester, Fairy Tail
Lili
Gennin

« Válasz #652 Dátum: 09 aug 02, 15:54:35 »

Forrás:http://naruto-r.blogspot.com/2009/07/others-naruto-manga-459-spoiler.html
Hitellesség ellenőrzés:

(Kage Scene)
Raikage: What did you say?!
Tsuchikage: You expect us to accept such a thing?!
Mizukage: Isn’t that a little rushed?!
(Gaara stares at Danzou, silent)
Mifune: Please, calm down. I knew this decision wouldn’t be unanimously accepted, but Konoha is the most prominent force here, the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki is a large factor that has to be accounted for. For a strong alliance, a strong leader is needed.
Raikage: A strong leader?! Look at him, he was very recently appointed as Hokage and he looks like a disgrace!
Danzou: Watch your mouth, Raikage! There’s a reason I was appointed the Sixth Hokage!
Tsuchikage: As far as the rumours go, you’re sporting the title because the Fire Daimyou appointed so, and most certainly your Jounin didn’t made their decision yet.
Mizukage: I must concur with the Stone and the Cloud. You’re in hot water, Hokage.
Danzou: As I said, there’s a reason the Fire Daimyou made such decision.
Gaara: Where were you when Akatsuki levelled Konoha?! (everyone seems shocked)
Danzou: I-I beg your pardon?!
Gaara: By other rumours that reached Suna shortly before I left, Konoha was attacked by an element of Akatsuki and would be utterly destroyed if Naruto didn’t single-handedly defeated that element of the organization. (everyone looks apprehensive)
Raikage: (thinking) That whiny brat… defeated alone an Akatsuki?!
Gaara: So I ask you again, where were you?!
Danzou: Akatsuki was after the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki, that Naruto you speak of. Because of him, Konoha was destroyed!
Tsuchikage: Dodging the question, eh?
Mizukage: This Naruto… is the last Jinchuuriki?!
Raikage: Quit your pitiful excuses, Hokage!!! The kid made a simple question, so answer him!!!
Danzou: None of you are entitled to stuff your noses in Konoha business!
Raikage: That answers all... I refuse to be in an alliance with this fraud as leader!
Danzou: Hmmmpff…
Mizukage: What if… what if this Naruto you speak of was appointed as leader of the alliance?! If the rumours are right, it seems he’s strong enough as a leader.
Gaara: I guarantee you, he is. I know Naruto, he would be perfect for the job.
Tsuchikage: And wasn’t this Jinchuuriki the criteria for selecting the Hokage as leader, Mifune? I think the Jinchuuriki himself would be better as leader.
Raikage: Aren’t you rushing, fellow Kages? You don’t even know the person and you’re already putting him in a throne?! When I met him he wasn’t nothing short of a crying spoiled brat, begging for the salvation of his friend that went rogue.
Danzou: And furthermore, putting Naruto as leader of this alliance would be like sticking your head in the mouth of the lion!
Gaara: (thinking) Sasuke?! (speaking) That’s the Naruto I know. No matter how doomed his cause is, he’ll stick to it. And I don’t know anyone more suited to take care of Uchiha Sasuke and the remaining Akatsuki then him.
Raikage: Humm… If you say so… it seems that either I accept the whining brat as a leader or Kumo is leaving this alliance.

(Flashback Scene)
Naruto: I’M BEGGING YOU!! I DON’T WANT ANYONE ELSE KILLED FOR REVENGE!!! All Sasuke ever thought about was revenge!!! It consumed him and changed him!! He was driven mad by revenge! He’s not the same guy I knew anymore! I don’t want that to happen to anyone else!! I don’t want people from Konoha and Kumo to be killing each other!! … So, please…!!

(Kage Scene)
Raikage: I’ll hate myself for this, but I’ll give a chance to the kid.
Danzou: What?! You can’t be serious!
Raikage: Hummm… but at any mistake from his part, Kumo will withdraw immediately from the alliance.
Gaara: I see. It seems the majority of the Five Great Nations concur, Naruto must be the leader of this alliance.
Mifune: Unfortunately Naruto isn’t inside these halls, so I can’t rely in rumours and unfounded remarks. For the time being, the Hokage is the appointed leader of the alliance.
Danzou: Thank you.
Raikage: Are you deaf, Mifune?! We don’t trust this hoax of a Kage and you still shovel him in our throats?!
Mizukage: Is this an arrangement? This fixation of yours for the Hokage is highly odd.
Tsuchikage: The Stone will not be part of this debacle!
Raikage: Nor will the Cloud!
Gaara: Count the Sand out too.
Mizukage: And the Mist.
Mifune: Please, be reasonable, we are getting nowhere. Unity among the villages is critical at this moment. I believe this alliance and the Hokage as the leader is the best method against the Akatsuki threat.

(Sasuke Scene)
(The group is hiding in a secretive high point)
Karin: The Five Great Nations, on the edge of war…
Suigetsu: At least they agree on something, they all hate Danzou’s guts. That makes your job easier, Sasuke!
Sasuke: Actually no.
Suigetsu: What?
Karin: Use your brains, dumbass! If Danzou is killed now, all the other nations will be suspecting each other and the Fourth Great Shinobi World War might start!
Sasuke: And don’t think that war among them will spare us. Most certainly we’ll be the first persecuted.
Suigetsu: Really?!
White Zetsu: And that’s not all… now they know about Madara. This is bad, really bad…

(Kage Scene)
(Awkward silence between Kages, everyone is staring at Danzou, while he’s smiling)
Samurai: (appears next to Mifune) Sorry to disturb you, Mifune-sama, but a crew from Konoha requests to speak in the Summit. (everyone stares, surprised)
Gaara: Is it… Naruto?!
Samurai: Y-yes, Kazakage-sama!
Gaara: Let him enter.
Danzou: What?!
Mizukage: I want to meet this Naruto.
Tsuchikage: Me too.
Mifune: Sorry, but I can’t let him enter, he’s not authorized personnel.
Raikage: Do you want me to rip you a new mouth, punk?! (He smashes again the table; the samurai and Mifune’s guards are in a defensive position) Let the brat enter!
Mifune: Eh… as you wish. Let him enter.
Samurai: Yes, Mifune-sama. (he vanishes)

(Sasuke Scene)
Karin: Naruto?! The Naruto?!
Suigetsu: Now this is getting interesting!
Sasuke: Whatever. Just don’t lose focus on our mission.

(Sai and Sakura Scene)
(They’re still in the tent)
Sakura: What you mean, I cause pain to Naruto too?!
Sai: Maybe if he hadn’t made that promise… maybe he wouldn’t suffer so much.
Sakura: (smacks Sai, he falls clumsily) What are you saying?!!! Are you accusing me of all this?!
Sai: (he gets up) No, Sakura. I’m just saying…
Sakura: You’re saying?! Do you know anything?! You don’t know anything about it! Who are you to say anything?!
Sai: A friend.
Sakura: Uh?!
Sai: I’m saying this as a friend. Naruto is out there, on the verge of sacrificing himself for a promise he made to you. And you’re still here.
Sakura: (stares at Sai) You’re right. All this time… I let Naruto do my biding. Even after Team 7 reunion, all I did was following Naruto. I wasn’t beside him, I was behind him all the way. (cleans up the tears) No more! This time I won’t be falling behind, I will be at Naruto’s side. I’ll no longer expect him to bring Sasuke back, we will bring him together. Even if Naruto falls, I will fight on! That’s the promise I will keep to myself! (Sai smiles) Tell me where the Summit is being held. We got to go there, now!
Sai: Hummm… is being held in the Land of Iron, north from here. (thinking) But I can’t leave Konoha, if Danzou-sama finds out…
Sakura: What are we waiting for?! Let’s go!
Sai: I can’t leave the village…
Sakura: Forget Danzou, we got to help Naruto!
Sai: But…!
Sakura: We got to do anything to help a friend!
Sai: (thinking) To help a friend. Is friendship this strong?! Is friendship worth this much?! (speaking) Don’t worry about the travel. (picks a scroll, opens it and starts to paint. A giant bird comes out of the scroll) We’ll fly to Naruto! (he smiles)
Sakura: Hell yeah!!! Wait… is that bird stable?! It’s just ink after all…
Sai: Don’t worry. We’ll be there in no time, trust me.

Next Chapter: Five Kages, Five Rogues, A Friendship.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Forrás:http://scholarization.wordpress.com/2009/08/01/naruto-459-%e3%83%8a%e3%83%ab%e3%83%88-naruto-459-spoiler-prediction/
Hitelesség ellenőrzés:

(The Room is in uproar with the comming decision of the Lord of the Iron.)

“Konoha! This damn meeting came about because of Konoha’s Hokage was weak-kneed and listened to the helplessness of a pathetic child. Now that missing-nin kidnapped my brother, the real chance we had against Akatuski. I don’t trust you or your damned Host,” yelled Raikage.

“Although, I hate to agree with Raikage for once, how do we know Konoha’s host is up for the challenge. From what I was told, he’s only a kid and no kid could have the potential to master a monstrocity such as the Kyuubi,” said Tsuchikage.

“Hey Gaara. Isn’t that Naruto kid the host their talking about,” asked Kankuro. “Yeah, I remember Gaara saying Akatuski was after him to,” said Temari. “Naruto huh. I think he has what it takes,” said Gaara. “I don’t think that will convince them though,” said Kankuro.

“You guys know of this host,” asked Mizukage. “Yes. He helped save me from Akatuski. He also stopped me from going on a rampage three years ago. I have faith in his ability,” said Gaara. “I’m not trusting the words of a child, one who fell victim to his own bijuu,” said Tsuchikage.

“Naruto. You don’t mean that pathetic excuse for a shinobi that sobbed like a wimp. That kid doesn’t have what it takes to be a shinobi,” said Raikage.

“You’ve met Uzumaki Naruto,” said Danzou. “Yeah, that punk approached me and tried to convince me in forgiving Uchiha Sasuke,” said Raikage. “So, Sai failed me. Anyway, he was only acting that way because of Sasuke. After all, they were very close. If his opponent is Akatuski, I have faith in his ability,” said Danzou.

“How, give me proof said,” Raikage. “Uzumaki Naruto has grown into a fine shinobi under the training of Hatake Kakashi and the Sannin, the Legendary Toad Sage Jiraiya,” said Danzou. “Jiraiya he’s dead, I heard Akatuski got em,” said Raikage. “Another legend bites the dust. First it was Orochimaru,” said Tsuchikage.

“That was from Uchiha Sasuke, he wasn’t part of Akatuski than from my sources,” said Danzou. “It seems Sasuke has become dark and followed the course that darkened his eyes,” said Gaara.

“Jiraiya lost his life to Madara’s most trusted man, Pain. A man that carried the legendary dojutsu, Rinnegan,” said Danzou. “A bloodline such as that actually exists. Makes for an interesting specimen. It is no wonder that even the great Jiraiya died,” said Raikage.

“Pain was undefeated. We, Root, studied his movements and Akatuski for years. No one was able to defeat him. Except for Naruto,” said Danzou.

“WHAT,” yelled Raikage. “Impossible, against the Legendary dojutsu that shaped shinobi techniques,” said Tsuchikage. “Naruto. How strong have you gotten,” said Gaara. “This kid must be no joke to defeat something like that,” said Mizukage.

“He has become a Sage just like Jiraiya and is without of a doubt a hero in our village. When Pain came to our village, he reduced it to rubble, but he alone toppled Pain and with that strength, I believe we can put an end to Akatuski. He transformed into the 8 tails, but managed to reverse back. Whether that had something to do with his seal is unknown, but surely Kakashi and Yamato an inheirtor of the 1st Hokage’s genes are able to work something out so we can control Naruto. He is also the son of the feared Yellowflash,” said Danzou.

(Tsuchikage punches the table as well.)

“You don’t mean THE YELLOW FLASH OF KONOHA,” said Tsuchikage. “The very same. The same man that reduced your troops into mush during the 3rd shinobi war. He was the former 4th Hokage and he sealed the 9 tails within his son to face Madara. It seems he saw things our way,” said Danzou.

“Namikaze Minato . Even I’ve heared of him,” said Raikage.

“It seems the Hokage has caught everyone’s attention. We will aid as much as you can. We strike in two years time. Use that to gather your forces.. From what I’ve heard, Akatuski has military strength that rivals multiple nations. Over the years of disarmament, they’ve been getting stronger, but with the time we have, and the aid of the 5 great nations, 2 years will be enough. It has been several years over a decade since the last shinobi war since Madara has been gathering men, but like I said earlier, we have 5 nations. We can divide the time amongst us appropriately. My samurai will also be preparing for the battle,” said,” Mifune.

“Hmm. TO think I’d be relying on those Konoha fools again. Hmph, makes me sick to my stomach,” said Raikage.

(Danzou thinks in his head.)

“Finally the time has arised. Konoha will rise again as the most prestigious nation. And we have a long grueling war for Konoha to gain experience in. Naruto, you will play out your allotted part,” said Danzou.

(Zetsu’s face pulls back in.)

(Switch Scene to Falcon.)

“So basically that’s what is going down,” said Light Zetsu. “Damn. Akatuski is sure getting to be a hot place. I don’t know if I want to stick around longer,” said Suigetsu. “What should we do Sasuke? Should we wait out the two years or strike soon. If Madara is a strong as they say, we could put up a chance a strike Danzou during the conflict,” said Karin.

“It is up to you Sasuke,” said Juugo. “I’ll wait out the two years. If Madara is as strong as they say and his army is so massive. Destroying Danzou and Konoha may go hand in hand,” said Sasuke.

“This Naruto guy sounds like the real deal. We’ll need time to prepare definately,” said Suigetsu. “Hmm. He’s just an obstancle in my way. I’ll cross him as I did Orochimaru,” said Sasuke.

Next Chapter: The preparations for War on Akatuski. How will Naruto respond to this? By special one

in scholarization.wordpress.com

Sakura dashes off to find Naruto upon hearing that he’s returned to the village. She runs over to him crying punches him in the face. Naruto goes flying & brakes his fall along with a tree with his back. Sakura then jumps on top of him punching him in the face(without much force) while crying.

Sakura: Do you want to die?!? Is this what you want?!? What the hell is wrong with you letting someone beat you up for Sasuke’s sake!!! You could have been killed!!!

Sakura stops punching him & plants both of her hands on the ground beside Naruto’s shoulders.

Sakura: Enough is enough Naruto… You don’t have to protect Sasuke anymore… Sasuke has made his chose & should be held responsible for his own actions… You’ve done enough Naruto… He’s caused you too much pain… Just please… promise me that if it comes down to it you’ll be willing to k-kill Sasuke…. Don’t… don’t give up your life for his or my sake!!!

Naruto: Sakura… I can’t make that promise…

Sakura: If you hold back against Sasuke he could very well kill you don’t you realize that?!?

Naruto: I know… but I can’t brake my prom..

Sakura: Forget about that stupid promise!!! Your life is more precious to me then Sasuke’s safety!!!

Naruto’s eye’s light up

Naruto: Sakura…

Sakura stops crying & smiles. Sakura then French kisses Naruto. Sakura then helps Naruto off the floor.

Sakura: I was… I was acting selfish when I asked that of you… Even if you did force Sasuke to comeback what is going to make him stay? So please… just promise me that you won’t throw your life away for him…

Naruto: I won’t kill Sasuke even if it cost me my life. It’s more than just a simple promise. The prevy Sage had faith in me. He believed that I could accomplish what he was never able to. Even Pain… no… even Nagato put his trust in me. If I were to kill Sasuke now it would only prove that I am unable to find that answer. It would make Jiraiya & Nagato’s sacrifice meaningless & only continue the cycle of hatred. I think… I think if I save Sasuke I mite be able to figure out how to create true peace.

Sakura: Naruto… I just don’t want to see you get hurt…

Naruto: I know Sakura & thank you… You know… I finally feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Sakura: I’m sorry I put that burden on you Naruto…

Naruto: Hehehe not the promise Sakura. Thanks to you 1 of 3 things Jiraiya was never able to accomplish I obtained!

Sakura: Really what is that?

Naruto: Well the first one is Jiraiya was never able to save Orochimaru. The second one is Jiraiya was never able to find the answer to peace. & the third one is Jiraiya never got to hook up with Tsunade!!!

Sakura’s face lights up in an angry rage as she punches him in the face.

Sakura: You’re such a perv!!! You never change do you!!! OOOO you make me sad made at times!!!   Geance

The End

Naplózva

Lili
Gennin

« Válasz #653 Dátum: 09 aug 02, 19:10:06 »

Forrás:Deviantart
Hitelesség ellenőrzés:Fake

Naplózva

titi
Chuunin

Rejtett Hó Falu Rejtett Hó Falu

« Válasz #654 Dátum: 09 aug 04, 13:03:07 »

Hit. ell.: confirmed
Forrás: mangahelpers forum
Szerző:Wannabe

Ino cries, then there's a meeting of people of the same generation¹ for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren't there.
Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk
The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will... (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision
I'm going to talk to Naruto

To the conference
The Mizukage's attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason
Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan
In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought
(Shisui's Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent's mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but...
What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Hokage's jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears

After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is...!?

It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal...
Wannabe is offline      Reply With Quote
Naplózva
Saruwatari Kumiko
Chuunin

Az örök newbie ^^

« Válasz #655 Dátum: 09 aug 04, 15:28:03 »

by: Nja - 2Ch

Ino cries, then there's a meeting of people of the same generation¹ for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren't there.
Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk
The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will... (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision
I'm going to talk to Naruto

To the conference
The Mizukage's attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason
Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan
In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought
(Shisui's Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent's mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but...
What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Hokage's jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears

After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is...!?

It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal...
--------------------
Tobi orders Zetsu to "Go!!"
Zetsu appears in the centre of the place where the conference is held and speaks
--------------------
It seems like White Zetsu hints that Sasuke and his team are no longer with him... or something like that

When Zetsu appears in the end, Temari stands before Gaara, protecting him ^^
Naplózva

"Élni való minden élet, csak magadhoz hű maradj, veszteség nem érhet téged, ha azt hiszed, ami vagy."
#1 Itachi & Sai & Naruto & Sasuke fan
ipirike
Osztag Vezető

Rejtett Eső Falu Rejtett Eső Falu

« Válasz #656 Dátum: 09 aug 05, 10:53:40 »

Ez ugyan az mint az előző kettő csak másképp

Hitelesség ellenőrzés: Confirmed
Forrás: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51850
Szerző:Weapon_X

Quote:
I did not have things like last week did nothing SUMAN mollification;;

Easily

Meeting generation something they remove from the Naruto and Sakura cry
To the former Sakura Maru deer

Reported that people talked to Sakura
Sasuke is to produce conclusions CHIMATTARA hatred and revenge
CHIRA Sasuke leaves the U ... (whack!)

I decided for some reason absent from Sakura
I talk to Naruto

Conference
Eye patch in the attendant水影felt something funny in the air
Under the white of eye patch
Right face of the elephant on the right arm of the Chakra Dunn have seen ...

Have fought it out once and it was exactly the same thing SHISUI
(Eye ring SHISUI copy of the skills that pupils are not even letting him break into the brain of the recipient)

He ported his battle with the sun once I demand to know the elephants at the Dan -
DOUTARA like how I solved the four-水影generation (I was the操っDANZOU?)

ZETSU have been at a worse time

Now, I come out to attack the Sasuke - I know where they are! ?

End in what he is like

I like Sasuke is the straight path felon wanted in five other countries ...
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 09 aug 05, 10:56:04 írta ipirike » Naplózva

Zalan96
Chuunin

« Válasz #657 Dátum: 09 aug 05, 15:31:12 »

Hitelességi ellenőrzés: Confirmed
Forrás: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51849
Szerző: Idol

« Utoljára szerkesztve: 09 aug 05, 15:32:43 írta Zalan96 » Naplózva
Nexus
Kínzás specialista

« Válasz #658 Dátum: 09 aug 05, 20:33:45 »

Hitelesség ellenőrzés: Comfirmed
Forrás: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51849
Szerző:stream

Egy kis szöveg a képhez:

From the pics:
Eyepatch: That right eye... He seems to have robbed and transplanted the eye of Uchiha Shisui (wow)
Eyepatch: The eye technique of Shisui was to get in the brain of the other people
Eyepatch: A technique manipulating the person into fake thoughts, as if from his own will

Eyepatch: The person manipulated does not even notice it... An eye technique of the highest class!
Raikage: Hokage... Don't tell me Mifune...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vered View Post
here is a sentence from the spoiler guy answering a question:
自分が連合軍のリーダーになるようにミフネを操ってたぽい 操っ
It seems he manipulated Mifune in order to becoming the leader of the alliance (no shit sherlock)
Naplózva
Daken
Akadémiai tanár

Rejtett Felhő Falu Rejtett Felhő Falu

~The Dark Agent~

« Válasz #659 Dátum: 09 aug 06, 08:24:22 »

Hitelesség: CONFIRMED
Szerző: mistermobile
Forrás: Mangahelpers

SOURCE: NF
CREDITS: stream

Danzou: If that is all right with you, I will accept that responsibility
Raikage: Why the Hokage!? His name is synonymous with "shadowy ninja"! We cannot leave that to him!
Mifune: Then who!?
Raikage: There is no a single Akatsuki who comes from our village! This important role is not for those we cannot trust! For that, I would...
Mifune: I cannot accept that
Raikage: Why not!?
Somebody breathes in
Raikage: !
Mifune: I know that strength and feelings is necessary to gather strong people, but... You seem to be the kind whose emotions strongly influence your acts. The alliance would be scattered like this table.
Raikage: Gnnn...
Mifune: I only made a proposition, with the calm judgment from the viewpoint of a neutral country. Kazekage-dono is too young yet to exert this supreme power... His face would not be recognized by other countries. Bearing the title of Kazage is already hard.
Tsuchikage-dono is on the contrary too advanced in years, his image is of limited mobility. And he has used Akatsuki too much... The trust in him is lacking the most.
Mizukage-dono being in charge of the birthplace of Akatsuki, there is a risk that our information would leak through the village of hidden mist. She's worrying herself that there could be spies in hidden mist.
I do not know in what intentions Akatsuki is gathering Bijuus, but... We cannot let them have the Kyuubi...
Danzou: Kyuubi belongs to Konoha, so it might seem appropriate for the hokage to be in charge...
Raikage: In the first place, I cannot allow an alliance that would expose the skills of my village.
Aoi: Something is unclear... This situation... I will try to check. Choujuurou... Prepare for a fight.
Choujuurou: Huh?
Aoi: BYAKUGAN!! (Tadzam Tzam Tzam)

Aaaand cut to Ino crying. I'll keep translating.

http://imepita.jp/20090806/584700

http://imepita.jp/20090806/590400

http://imepita.jp/20090806/591920

Folyt. köv.
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 09 aug 06, 08:36:39 írta Daken » Naplózva

"They were criminals, so I killed them in name of justice...As soldiers, weakness is a sin. They surrendered to evil, and caused a crisis in the kingdom. That type of soldier doesn't deserve to live. So they're dead." - Rob Lucci
Oldalak: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 92
  Nyomtatás  

Ugrás:  

A MySQL adatbázis használatával A PHP programnyelven íródott bluBlur Skin © 2006, hbSkins