24 máj 05, 11:36:25 *
Üdvözlünk, Vendég. Kérlek jelentkezz be vagy regisztrálj.

Jelentkezz be a felhasználóneveddel, jelszavaddal és add meg a munkamenet hosszát
Hírek: EZ A NARUTO-KUN RÉGI FÓRUMÁNAK ARCHÍVUMA.

Főoldal   Súgó Keresés Bejelentkezés Regisztráció  
Oldalak: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Nyomtatás  
Szerző Téma: Bleach Databook-UNMASKED  (Megtekintve 48732 alkalommal)
0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában
Tilon
Naruto-Kun Csoport
Nem elérhető Nem elérhető

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #15 Dátum: 11 jún 07, 16:16:26 »

Vagy csak ő olyan büszke, hogy neki nem kell holmi gyógyítás. Hiszen ő a főkapitány. Kúl
Soifonnak szerintem is meg vannak a karjai.
Naplózva

"Rossz szerencsét hoztam." (Black Cat)
"Nézz rám! Nézz rám! A bennem lakó szörnyeteg már ilyen nagyra nőtt!" (Monster)
Domynyk
ANBU Kapitány

Rejtett Köd Falu Rejtett Köd Falu

« Válasz #16 Dátum: 11 jún 07, 16:20:16 »

Ja like a boss Nevet hiszen úgy menőbb ha nincs karja Nevet
« Utoljára szerkesztve: 11 jún 07, 18:38:31 írta Domynyk » Naplózva
titius
ANBU Osztag Vezető

Sharingan

« Válasz #17 Dátum: 11 jún 07, 19:28:17 »

Mert a fillerben volt neki...Istenem te monddo ,hogy filler azaz töltelék ,hogy lehet arra alapozni?
nem azt mondom hogy nem kizárt ,mert orihime meggyógyíthatta ,de akkor se alapozzunk egy fillere.

Tényleg jó ez a databook ,ideje volt kiadni egy ilyet
Naplózva
Tilon
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #18 Dátum: 11 jún 07, 20:04:12 »

Hát nehezen tudok elképzelni egy Soifon szintű közelharcost egy karral.

Kis angol fordítás Aizen céljáról.

FACT 1: The Heights of God
Aizen wanted to become the Spirit King and create a brand new world. He wanted to become a divine "messenger" and make those under His domain become aware of His presence.

FACT 2: Loneliness
Aizen was stronger than anybody else, and because of this, he was lonely and misunderstood by everyone. The loneliness that came with this strong isolation was very deep, and very sad.
Naplózva

Domynyk
ANBU Kapitány

« Válasz #19 Dátum: 11 jún 07, 20:49:42 »

Akkor ennyi erővel miért nem adták vissza Yama karját a fillerben?
Naplózva
Tilon
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #20 Dátum: 11 jún 08, 07:12:03 »

Még néhány technika nevei:
Yamamoto - Inemuri (when he put momo to sleep while talkin to Hitsugaya)
Yamamoto - Taimatsu (used on Ayon before the Fraccion charged)
Yamamoto - Onibi (used on Ayon when he made a hole in him)
Kenpachi - Ryodan (kendo attack used to beat Nnoitra)
Matsumoto - Neku Rinbu (used when the ash from heineko went round the 3 fraccion)

Most Gin motivációiról egy kicsi, bár sokk újdonság nincs benne.
Ichimaru Gin [Motivation]

FACT 1: The Hogyoku's Sacrifice
As a child, Gin saw something: an event with Rangiku and some Soul Reapers. Gin burned this image into his retinas, concluding that the 「Hogyoku」 would lead him to some "answers".
Scorched to death, Rangiku was laying outside an abandoned house. She had suffered some serious damage.

FACT 2: The Boss
The black ball was given to their "boss". The mastermind behind what had transpired was now in plain sight. Gin's heart fired up, boiling for revenge.

FACT 3: Soul Reaper
Gin and Rangiku spent their days together modestly and peacefully. However, Gin held revenge in his heart, determined to stand as a Soul Reaper alongside that man.
Naplózva

Tilon
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #21 Dátum: 11 jún 09, 08:28:33 »

Most néhány Vizard technika:

Hiyori:
West Melon Splitter (when she cuts into the menos head)
Gatling Foot Stamp (when she stamps on the menos face loads of times)

Kensei:
Sandbag Beat (when he repeatedly punches the menos)
Bomb Thrust (energy blast used on ichigo's hollow transformation)

Hacchi:
Standing Ovation (when the menos heads are trapped inside barriers)
Go yokai (used to stabilize hiyori until unohana treated her)

Love:
Opening The Mirror (when he used brute force to open the menos mask)

Rose:
Arpeggio (used on menos when it was trapped in kinshara)

Ichigo VL Form:
Chain (used when his zanpakuto flies to him from the ground)
Naplózva

Domynyk
ANBU Kapitány

« Válasz #22 Dátum: 11 jún 09, 17:52:00 »

Amúgy ezeket a novellákat Harribelről meg Ulquiorra múltjáról valamikor megcsinálják majd animeben is? Mert van aki nem olvassa a databookokat.
Naplózva
Szanisz
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Egyesített Shinobi Haderő Egyesített Shinobi Haderő

Főkapitâny

« Válasz #23 Dátum: 11 jún 09, 18:31:21 »

Nem hinném, hogy animében kiadásra kerülne. Esetleg egy-egy részlet OVA vagy más special formájában.
Ez kifejezetten könyvre készült.
Naplózva

Tilon
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #24 Dátum: 11 jún 09, 19:22:56 »

Most csak annyi derült ki, hogy csak az Adjuchas szintű hollowok fejlődnek vissza Gillianá ha nem esznek. Szóval egy Vasto Lord semmi féle képen sem tud visszafejlődni. Ja és a Bleach Wikisek már fordítják angolra, legalábbis nekem ezt írták amikor ott megkérdeztem. Nevet
Naplózva

Szanisz
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Egyesített Shinobi Haderő Egyesített Shinobi Haderő

Főkapitâny

« Válasz #25 Dátum: 11 jún 09, 19:34:37 »

Az nagyon jó, mivel mi is le szeretnénk fordítani Nevet
Terveink szerint a teljes databookot is olvashatjátok majd nyáron magyarul ^^
Naplózva

Domynyk
ANBU Kapitány

« Válasz #26 Dátum: 11 jún 09, 20:14:00 »

Az pompás lesz, köszönjük ^^
Naplózva
Tilon
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #27 Dátum: 11 jún 09, 20:31:43 »

Igen, ezer köszi a munkátokért.  Mosolyog
Naplózva

Tilon
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #28 Dátum: 11 jún 10, 19:46:45 »

Ma se maradtok fordítás nélkül. Nevet
Amit kiemeltem az az eredeti szövegeben is ki volt emelve. Ebből arra lehet következtetni. hogy Gin már nem fog vissza térni az élők sorába.

Gin's Fate

some of the interesting part is where rangiku questioned kira about his loyalty towards his captain(Gin), why is he still believe in him, what's good about him
kira said Gin is a very kind person, even though he doesn't look like he's really kind, but he is very kind (aww..kira express his love toward his captain )

rangiku then ask if Gin is kind towards Kira, kira replied: of course! do you know there is a persimmon tree at the 3rd division barrack? Every year when it started to rape, captain will make alot of dried persimmon, even if I'm full, he always urge me to eat it.
much like nanao, kira does most of the division works, but Gin never praised him
Kira says he won't change his feeling towards Gin, although a slight dissapointment, it will be good if he(kira) is able to adhere to trust Gin till the end.

after Kira's talk, it's Rangiku's turn to talk about Gin..
kira wants to know about rangiku's story as they(Gin and rangiku) know each other since childhood.
Rangiku said Gin rescued her when she collapse due to starvation
Rangiku did not understand what's Gin is thinking, she wish Gin doesn't act cool, but to tell her whats on his mind
later Kira started to cry: wuwu... Ichimaru Taicho, why....
Rangiku: He always saved my life, even the recent incidents, in the end he sacrificed himself and saved the world- what an idiot
kira cries: I missed captain

rangiku was angry as Gin left without leaving any staffs.
the two of them started to drink even more.

and then they continued:
Rangiku: Izuru, do you know? we survived because of Gin. Me and You, if you live, Gin will live together.If we want to be with Gin for even longer, then I guess we will have to live a little longer.
Kira: but, Captain is gone...
Rangiku: that's what I said- together. this could be the one that he left for us.
Kira: oh..
then they started to drink again..
talking bad about Gin again~
Rangiku tells Kira not to upset, she said the only way they can do for Gin is to live a happy life
Rangiku: that ******* never leave any good thing, the things that I wanted to do for Gin...
Kira then falls asleep
Rangiku asking for bill

the end
Naplózva

Tilon
Naruto-Kun Csoport

Akatsuki Akatsuki

« Válasz #29 Dátum: 11 jún 13, 09:42:43 »

Elég régen volt már újdonság úgy hogy most pótolom. Nevet

Újabb adag technika kapott nevet:

Shunsui: 撞指(つきゆび) tsuki yubi – Finger Thrust. Used against Chad. http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/106/17

Matsumoto: 猫輪舞 (ねこりんぶ) Neko Rinbu – Cat circle dance

Hisagi: 首挂 (くびかけ) Kubikake – Head hanging. Used against Tosen. http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/384/13

Soifon: 風車 (かざぐるま) Kazaguruma – Windmill

Toshiro: 残氷人形 (さんひょうにんぎょう) Sanhyō ningyō - Residual ice doll. http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/356/7

Shirosaki: デッドリー・ダーツDeddorī Dātsu – Deadly Darts. Used against Ichigo. http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/111/8

Tessai: 鉄掌 (てっしょう) Tesshou – Iron Palm. http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/048/4

Urahara: 封殺火刑 (ふうさつかけい) – Fusatsu Kakei . Seal Killing Fire Punishment. http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/402/20
Two part kido attack
璽撃白雷 (じゆうげきびゃくらい) Jiyuu Geki Byaku Rai – White lightning Emperor Seal attack. http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/401/18
改造鬼道 (かいそうきどう) Kaisou Kidou – (Remodeling) Structure Changing Kidou.

しびれ指 (しびれゆび) Shibire Yubi – Finger Numbness. Used on Rukia. http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/048/16

九十六京火架封滅 (きゅうじゅうろっけいかかふうめつ) Kyuju rokkei kaka fuumetsu - 96 thousand billion fires seal destroy. technique used to hide his kido spell within a kido spell.
http://www.bleachfan.hu/manga/Bleach/421/15

Kira és Matsumoto részletes beszélgetése:

Character Introductions:

Matsumoto Rangiku: Lieutenant of the 10th Division, this willful beauty’s figure is second to none throughout the entire Gotei 13. After losing her childhood friend Gin, she now feels an emptiness that she cannot fill.

Kira Izuru: Ichimaru Gin’s direct subordinate, Lieutenant of the 3rd Division. Even though he possesses strength and knowledge befitting his position, his air seems to give people the impression that he tends to rely on others.

[Two Lonely Souls’ Wild Drunken Night]

M: Hey hey Izuru! You haven’t drunk enough yet, right?

K: Nope, I’m still drinking, see! (Hiccup)

M: If you drink it all in one gulp, I’ll pour the next one for you myself~ ?

K: Thank you… I’m always receiving Matsumoto-san’s encouragement…

M: What – the, speaking in such a sad tone of voice! Clearly, you haven’t had enough yet! Come on…

K: No, Matsumoto-san, if I have more then I’m afraid…

M: I will take care of you until the very end, so today drink your fill!!

K: Okay, okay. Well then, following through is better than being deferential…

M: Oh~~ Izuru, I didn’t expect you to be able to drink this much! Keep drinking, just like that! Mana~ger~ heat more sake! I want the big jugs! And plates of capelin too!

K: But Matsumoto-san… why have you always been so good to me? After I did such a horrible thing to you before-

M: That’s all in the past. Besides, this isn’t just for you… it’s because I myself want to drink!!

[Izuru, Blind Admiration]

M: Say, after you had been betrayed, you were still so obedient towards Gin. Why did you still have so much faith in that guy? What exactly was so good about him?

K: Even though Ichimaru-taichou always looked like that, he was really a very kind and warm person. He just wasn’t very good at displaying it and his outer persona was very easily misunderstood, but he was really very kind and warm.

M: Ah! He was very kind to you too?

K: Of course! Did you know that behind the Third Division’s barracks, there are some persimmon trees? Every year when they bore fruit, Captain would always make tons of dried persimmons himself.

M: On this topic, Izuru you often brought some to share with us.

K: Also, he was always telling me to eat more, and even if I said that I had enough, Captain would still tell me not to be polite and eat more… Even though in the end my stomach felt like it would burst – Captain, he was so kind.

M: Eating like that gave you diarrhea though.

K: Eh…that’s very true. He also completely trusted me as his lieutenant, and let me take care of all business within the division… Even though he never complimented me, he also never interfered at all with my work… Isn’t that enough to see that as a boss, how kind and accepting he was?

M: Enough to befuddle you.

K: Anyway, he was an ideal boss to me. And I still feel exactly the same about him – even though there’s a little bit of disappointment, I hope I will be able to trust Captain until the very end.

M: Kira… You…

K: Come on! I’m going to drink my fill today! And I have Rangiku-san here with me!!!

M: Of course! Today we’re going to try our hardest to drink our fill ?

K: I do want to hear Rangiku-san’s story. Weren’t you childhood friends with Captain?

M: That’s right. Gin saved me when I was starving and couldn’t get up.

[Things Lost and Things Gained]

M: Back then he was one completely incomprehensible guy. He was the one who saved my life, and of course I was grateful. But, there was just one thing, I wish he wouldn’t play games and just say what he really thought.

K: Hiccup… that is to say. Captain, he, was a bit… Hiccup, like that.

M: My apologies~! Bring another jug of sake! Cold sake is fine, as long as it’s here fast~!

K: Huhuhu… Ichimaru-taichou… Why…

M: In the end, he still saved my life. And this time, that guy still sacrificed himself to save the whole world – what a fool.

K: Huhuhu… I wish I could see Captain again…

M: He was always leaving all of a sudden, always vanishing without warning…but now that I think about it, that was just his style. So he didn’t leave you anything either? What a willful fellow. Why couldn’t he leave just some tiny thing by our side! Just thinking about it makes me even more mad… Come, Kira!! Drink up! I haven’t poured the next cup yet!

K: Okay, okay… (Hiccup)

M: Come on… ah oops, it leaked out… Hahahaha. At least it’ll dry after a while.

K: Huhuhu… it’s completely wet…

M: Izuru, did you know? We are both here because of Gin. Both you and me. As long as you’re alive, then so is Gin. And if you want to be with Gin longer, even for just a little bit, then live just a little bit longer.

K: But Captain is no longer here…?

M: That’s why I said that he’s with us! Perhaps…this is what he left to us.

K: …Ah.

M: Hm?

K: I remembered a haiku. “Ah – wet the sleeve, tears become sake.”

M: Hey, Izuru you!

K: Ha, ha. What…?

M: Like I said, you can’t go on like this, being all melancholy and indecisive! All we can do for Gin is to be happy from the bottom of our hearts, every single day!

K: ….

M: He would never leave me anything, the things I still wanted to do for Gin -

K: …ZZZ

M: Ah… had too much? …Sorry. Manager – bill please - !!!

Korábbról elfelejtették Chad tulajdonságait leírni ezt is pótolták:
Egyébként ez valami kvíz, hogy az életkorodból ki jön, hogy melyik Bleaches karakter vagy. Mosolyog

Chad
クール - Cool
真任感が強い - Strong feeling of responsibility
働き者 - Hard working person
悲観主義 - Pessimist

A végére pedig egy rossz hír. Elhúnyt Tomoko Kawakami Soifon első szinkronhangja akit a 24-182 részek között halhattunk. 2011 Június 9-én rákban halt meg. Isten nyugosztalja. Behalt
Naplózva

Oldalak: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Nyomtatás  

Ugrás:  

A MySQL adatbázis használatával A PHP programnyelven íródott bluBlur Skin © 2006, hbSkins